Thursday, June 9, 2011

Little Things.....

Good afternoon, I dont know why but, why is it that men think after they chased you, made you there partner, that they forget the little things. I mean it could be 1 month to 4 years down the line but what is it in their little brains to make them forget that there is still some chase left in us. Just because you got “the girl” your work is not done, OH, NO Buddy, far from over! Remember, the little things, my favorite flower ( no it isn’t a rose), or get my favorite Starbucks coffee, pick up the new issue of my favorite magazines (Glamour, Cosmo, Style People), start my car when its cold, ect. I remember your laundry, social gatherings, favorite foods, family birthdays, so repay the favor without me having to ask you. We are so busy in our days of work, school, family and friends take a minute and remember the little things in life that count and could make me smile just because…………

No comments:

Post a Comment