Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's the End of the World as We Know it...

So here it is May 21, 2011, the acclaimed end of the world, the day of Judgement, are you ready, are you saved and have accepted Jesus in your life and forgiven you of your sins. These are the headlines in the media, Facebook, and Twitter. Ok, no more BS – here is the quick and short of what you need to know about the May 21st Judgement Day now. “You want to know how we will know when Jesus returns to Earth for the Second Coming and why? Well, quite simply, Jesus will save those who truly believe in God, while shunning those who have ignored his love. These people will be saved on May 21st 2011 in the Rapture, where they are brought to Heaven from Earth in an instant by Jesus himself. Those left behind will suffer the torment of the Apocalypse for 5 long months until the End of the World on October 21, 2011″. So with all that said do you believe, and if so how would you want to spend your last day on this Earth. Would you go out with a BANG, or simply with the ones you love. It really is a gorgeous day here in Nola, a few clouds, but the sun is out. How do we know that today is the day or that on October 21, 2011 is the real date to plan the rest of our lives… The way I see it you should live everyday as it is the end. Live your life the way it would truly make you happy. Be with ones who can make you happy and smile, do the things in your life that make difference. I can say if this was the end that I don’t have a lot of regrets.
I mean I loved in my life, I was married, I have traveled within the U.S. ( I have wanted to travel abroad to Europe, Asia, everywhere ), I set my goals in my career and accomplished so much. I have met some pretty incredible people that have touched my life, but I do wish the one thing I missed out on was to have a child and be a mother. You can achieve many things if you put your mind to it, but this was one thing I could not. So if today is the day, well at least I’m with my family hanging out, watched a few Sex &the City episodes, went shopping, I baked, and now relaxing. So take me world let it end today because I can say if “it’s the end of the world as we know it, I can say no regrets…..”

No comments:

Post a Comment